Are the medications in your list brand name pills?
All the medications one can see in our product lists are generic.
What does the term "generic" mean? Do generic medications produce the same effect that the brand name medicines do?
The difference between a brand name medicine and a generic one is in the name, shape and in the price. A generic drug is usually called by the name of the active ingredient while a manufacturer uses a brand name. However, a manufacturer cannot possess a patent for a certain chemical agent, this is why manufacturers of generic medications can legally produce the so-called "generics". They are the same chemically and since the active ingredient is identical, they have the same medical effect. Thus buying a generic medication one pays less but gets the very same result.
Why are generic medicines so cheap?
Unlike generic drugs, a large part of the costs incurred by original manufacturers of brand name drugs are for research and development and advertising. The expense of obtaining FDA approval alone in the U.S. is enormous. Manufacturers of generic drugs do not have to absorb or recover these costs. Consequently, significant cost savings can be passed along to you.
Your pills do not look like the brand name medication. The pills I have received have a different name printed on them. Why?
As we have already mentioned that no manufacturer can take out a patent for a chemical agent. Thus generics can have the exactly same active ingredients as the brand pills. However, names and appearance (shape and color) of medications can be and are always patented and should be treated as the intellectual property. Thus using the name and the shape of the brand pills a manufacturer producing generic medications will be accused of the copyright infringement. This is why generic pills look different, they are of a different color and have a different shape if compared to a brand name pill.
How can I be sure of the quality of the pills you offer?
High quality of the medications we offer is the subject of our primary concern. The logic is very simple: the better the quality of goods is, the more customers we have. Thus we are very attentive and selective in the choice of the supplier, the quality of goods is thoroughly tested and the documentation is closely checked. The medications are manufactured in India by an Indian state licensed, Indian FDA approved company. Each package of the products we sent out includes the Certificate of Analysis obtained from the manufacturer's laboratory and fully adheres to the Indian law.
What is the difference between 1mg Finasteride tabs and Finasteride 5mg tabs?
Generic Propecia or Proscar we offer is available in 5mg and 1mg tabs. These are fixed dosages of Finasteride (the active ingredient) in the pills: thus a 5mg Proscar pill contains 5 mg of Finasteride concentrate and a 1mg Propecia pill contains 1mg of Finasteride. Some users, in an effort to save money, buy Proscar instead of Propecia, and split the Proscar pills to approximate the Propecia dosage.
How to Order
Should I have a prescription to order from you?
No, you need not. We do not require any prescription from our customers. However we would strongly recommend you to consult your doctor before taking a medication. You may have some diseases contra-indicated for taking certain kinds of medicines and your doctor will advise you what you can or cannot take.
What should I do to order from you?
If you wish to order a product from us you are to do the following:
- Choose the product you are to purchase by clicking "buy now" button
- Choose the amount of pills you wish to buy
- Click "Checkout"
- Fill in the order information required
- Check all the fields, pills quantity and press on "Submit" button
- If the order is accepted you will see the notification on the screen and the order confirmation message will be automatically sent to the email address you specify. This message is very important, in case you do not receive it within 10 minutes, let us know and we will resend it once again. This message can be downloaded from your account section (Track Order).
What payment methods do you have?
At the moment we have the following payment methods
- Credit card payments
- Bank wire transfer (click here for details)
- E-check payment (click here for details)
How to choose a wire method? When will my order be sent in this case?
To pay by a wire you are to do the following:
- Choose the product you wish to order
- Go to the "Checkout page", check the wire payment box, fill in the order form and click on the "Submit transaction" button.
- If all the information you have inserted is correct, you will see the text of the order confirmation message on the screen, the address where the wire should be sent to is given in this message. The very same message will be sent to your e-mail box however we advise you to save this text to your hard drive in case the message is not delivered.
- Send the wire to the address specified within 48 hour after you place the order.
- As soon as we receive the payment (it will take about 3-5 days), the product will be sent out.
Note: the order is considered to be paid and thus the product will be sent out only in case we get the FULL amount from you.
When will you actually post the charge?
The order procedure is executed in the following way:
- As soon as you fill in the form at the checkout page and press the "Submit" button, the information is transmitted to our processing centre where it is checked and thus the credit card is charged.
- As soon as the payment is authorized, your order is approved and processed.
Is it secure to give my credit card information at your site?
We take the security of our customers seriously and thus we take reasonable steps to protect your information. For submitting the order you are redirected to the secure order page. The security of the page can be easily checked: an icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window, this shows that the information you insert into the form is SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted when transmitted to our credit card processing company. Please remember that a secure page begins with "https:" while insecure ones begin with "http:" without the "s" at the end.
Do you have any discount system?Discount system
Packing & Sending
Do you ship to my area?
The orders are shipped to almost all countries of the world, for the exception of some countries in Asia.
Where the pills are sent from?
The medications are manufactured in India, thus the orders are processed and sent out from there.
What packages do you use? Will I have to sign for the shipment?
Your privacy is very important for us. Your order will be sent in a discrete envelope that will be left in your mail box. You will not have to sign for it in case the order is sent by Standard Mail.
What are the shipping methods?
Currently we offer two shipping methods:
- Courier Service: the packages sent by this postal service can be tracked by the tracking number supplied after the order is shipped. See your account section (Track Order).
- Standard International Airmail: the packages sent by this postal service can NOT be tracked.
What are the shipping rates? When can I expect the delivery?
The shipping rates vary depending on the shipping type you choose and on the country of the destination. Please check the table below:
|Courier Service*||US $||5-9 days||yes|
|Standard International Airmail||US $||10-21 days||no|
* We will not be able to send your order by Courier Service if you specify a PO box in your shipping address or if you give us a wrong telephone number.
Will my order be shipped the same day I purchase?
The products we sell are in stock for immediate delivery. However we have to check your order first to make sure that the shipping information is correct, after that the product you have ordered is packed and only then it is sent out. All these procedures take about 1-2 days.
Can my order be delayed at customs?
If this happen, you'll be informed. They ask the recipient to come and give a permission to examine the parcel. After that you should receive your products. If you have any problems with getting your order, please let us know and we will try to resolve the problem.
What if the package is damaged or something is missing?
In this case you are to contact our support team and notify of the problem. We will either resend the package or refund your payment. See Our policies for more information.
Please note that if there are 90 or even more pills in your order, the order will be sent in several packages: you will get 30 pills plus 4 gift pills in the first envelope and the second package with the balance (60 pills) will be delivered a week later.
How much will I have to pay if you reship the product?
We will reship the product free of charge. No additional charges will be placed.
How can I check the status of my order?
There are 2 options to do that:
- to contact our support team (Contact us)
- to check the status from the web site
Your bonus, the status of your recent order, the dispatch date and the approximate day of the delivery can be checked in your account section (Track Order). To enter into your account section you are to insert the order number, your e-mail address and the verification code (the digits in the box next to the "Verification code" field).
In case your order was sent by a Courier Service, the tracking number can also be obtained from the same page.
The order has not been sent out yet. I need to change the shipping details. What should I do?
In your account section (Track Order) you can leave us a message to cancel the order or to change the shipping information.
I need to cancel the order. Please, advise.
Please check our Reimbursements and Returns Policy.